The easy way to load your AchieveCard.
Get Paid as early as 2 days faster with Direct Deposit! (1)
(1) Faster access to funds is based on comparison of traditional banking policies and deposit of paper checks from
employers and government agencies versus deposits made electronically. Direct Deposit and earlier availability of
funds is subject to payer's support of the feature and timing of payer's funding.
Why Use Direct Deposit?
Direct deposit gets you paid faster than a paper check!
Have your paycheck, Social Security, unemployment, or disability benefits check deposited directly into your AchieveCard account.
Secure - No more lost checks in the mail
- Convenient - Have access to your money every payday
- Easy - Your paycheck is conveniently loaded onto
Setting up Direct Deposit.
(1) Click on Print Direct Deposit Form
(2) Print the direct deposit form
(3) Give the form to your payroll department or benefits provider
*IMPORTANT: Make sure to confirm the 9 digit routing number and 13 digit account number with your employer.
Click the button above to download the direct deposit form.