- How do I use my reward points?
- How do I set up online bill pay?
- What are my daily limits?
- How do I set up Direct Deposit?
- Why is the Monthly Maintenance Fee $9.95?
- Why should I use AchieveCard?
- What is a preauthorization?
- What does "preferred cardholder" mean on the card I received?
- Do you offer loans?
- Can I use this for Tax Refund?
- Can my spouse/child use this account?
- Can I wire money to the AchieveCard Visa Prepaid Card?
- Can you Stop a Payment I sent?
- Why is my account blocked?
- Why do I need to send you identifying documents?
top1. How do I use my reward points?
Use your card to earn reward points with every purchase. REMEMBER, you earn triple points for every credit “signature” transaction you make.
Use those points to bid on our auction items, contests, and games. If you have the highest bid at the end of the auction or game, you win the item!
For detailed information please visit AchieveRewards
top2. How do I set up online bill pay?
- Add Payee (the merchant you want to pay)
- Enter Account Information
- Click Add New Payee
- Enter in Payment Amount
- Click Make Payment
- Verify that information is correct
- Click Pay Now
top3. What are my daily limits?
- You are permitted up to 8 ATM withdrawals per day. The maximum withdrawal amount is $300.00 per transaction, up to a maximum withdrawal amount of six hundred dollars ($600.00) per day.
- The maximum amount that can be spent on your Card per day is two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500.00).
- You are permitted to conduct up to twenty-five (25) POS purchase transactions per day.
- Using direct deposit, the maximum number of times you may load your Card per month is 20 and the sum of all your loads in a given month may not exceed $15,000.00 per month.
- Minimum load amount via Direct Deposit is $0.01
- Minimum load amount via Cash Loading Network is $20.00
- Maximum load amount $10,000
- Maximum Card Balance/Max load limit $10,000
- Monthly Sum Limit $15,000
top4. How do I set up Direct Deposit?
You have a few options for setting up Direct Deposit: You can go to the
AchieveCard Direct Deposit page and follow the instructions.
You can also set up Direct Deposit through your employer’s website, if available, or call us at 1-800-401-7951 and we will be happy to set it up for you.
top5. Why is the Monthly Maintenance Fee $9.95?
The Monthly Maintenance Fee includes card activation, direct deposits, POS credit transactions, AchieveCard to AchieveCard funds transfers,
customer service calls, online banking, online bill pay, text alerts (carrier messaging fees may apply), and many other great features. You also have access to our
Achieve Rewards Programs which allows you to bid your Rewards Points for the chance to win cool merchandise.
top6. Why should I use AchieveCard?
The AchieveCard Prepaid Card with direct deposit is a great financial alternative to check cashing. You can use it to rent cars, book flights,
and make everyday purchases everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Our goal is to serve our customers to maximum satisfaction so we have No Additional
Fees for the following:
- Direct Deposit
- Customer Service Calls (Only call the phone number located on the back of your AchieveCard Prepaid Card)
- Rewards Program (Points earned every time the card is used)
- Online Bill Payment
- SMS Alerts (carrier messaging fees may apply)
- Credit (Signature) Transactions
- Online Banking
top7. What is a preauthorization?
A preauthorization hold is a pending charge that verifies that the funds are available on the account and holds the funds until the merchant collects them.
top8. What does "preferred cardholder" mean on the card I received?
You were chosen amongst millions of people in America to be a part of the AchieveCard Visa Prepaid Card program.
top9. Do you offer loans?
No, we do not offer any loan products at this time.
top10. Can I use this for Tax Refund? - YES
Please note, the name on the tax refund Direct Deposit must match the name on your account,
or it will be blocked and your account may be closed. If it is a joint tax refund and the cardholder’s name is included, it will be accepted.
top11. Can my spouse/child use this account?
You are responsible for all authorized transactions initiated and fees incurred by use of your card. If you permit another person to
have access to and use your card, card number, or PIN, we will treat such permission as if you have authorized such use and you will be
liable for all transactions and fees incurred by those persons. You are wholly responsible for the use of your Card and the security of
your PIN according to the terms and conditions of your Cardholder Agreement. Please note, you must be at least 18 years of age to activate
and/or use this card.
top12. Can I wire money to the AchieveCard Visa Prepaid Card?
Prepaid cards cannot accept wire transfers. You are able to make an ACH transfer (Automated Clearing House)
which can take up to 2-5 business days depending on Bank Communication.
top13. Can you Stop a Payment I sent?
We cannot stop a payment made to a vendor. If a transaction is unauthorized or fraudulent please call us immediately at 1-800-486-0273 to begin the dispute process.
If you have an automatic payment setup to come out of your Card Account you can stop these payments by following these steps.
Call us at 1-800-486-0273 or write us at AchieveCard Visa Prepaid Card; Attn: Disputes Department; PMB 296 P.O. Box 200255; Austin, Texas 78720
in time for us to receive your request 3 business days or more before the payment is scheduled to be made. If you call, we may also require you to
put your request in writing and get it to us within 14 days after you call. If these regular payments vary in amount, the person you are going to pay
should tell you 10 days before each payment, when it will be made and how much it will be. If you notify us to stop one of these payments 3 business
days or more before the transfer is scheduled, and we do not do so, we will be liable for your losses or damages.
top14. Why is my account blocked?
For the safety of our cardholders, we occasionally block accounts to review them and/or request information to validate activity.
We will notate the account and attempt to notify the cardholder when the account status changes.
top15. Why do I need to send you identifying documents?
Under federal law we are required to verify the identity of anyone opening an account.
We also may require documents to verify address or the origin of funds being deposited onto your AchieveCard Prepaid Card.