Receive your tax refund via direct deposit to your AchieveCard Visa Prepaid Card
Use direct deposit to have your tax refund sent directly to your AchieveCard…
Fill out a tax form with your earnings information
Enter your AchieveCard account information in the "Refund" section
- Federal Form 1040, lines 74b-d
- Federal Form 1040A, lines 43b-d
- Federal Form 1040EZ, lines 11b-d
Sign and Date the tax form. Enjoy having your refund sent directly to your AchieveCard account.
Tax Refund FAQs:
- 1. What is Direct Deposit?
- a. Direct Deposit is a service that allows the IRS to send your tax refund directly to your prepaid account.
- 2. When will my Tax Refund be sent?
- a. View IRS refund chart (By clicking this you will be leaving www.achievecard.com)
- 3. What is the status of my tax refund?
- a. Check your refund status (By clicking this you will be leaving www.achievecard.com)
Have other questions about filing your taxes?
Click Here or call 1-800-829-1040